- CPU: Amlogic S905 Quad Core Cortex-A53 at 2.0GHz
- GPU: Penta-Core Mali-450 at 600MHz+
- 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB NAND FLASH ROM
- Google Android 7.1 Lollipop
- Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
- HDMI 1.4b with CEC
- AV: Support
- 3G: Support
- Bluetooth: Not supported
- LAN: Ethernet: 10/100M, standard RJ-45
- Wireless: Built in WiFi
- USB host: 4 High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
- HDD file system: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
- Card reader: SD/SDHC/MMC cards
- Support Subtitle: SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
- OSD type of languages: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/etc. multilateral languages
- Network Function: Skype chatting, Picasa, Youtube, Flicker, Facebook, Online movies, etc.
- Other feature: Free Internet searching,thousands of android applications, many kinds of games, etc.
Max TV Lite
Max TV Lite is a unique piece in our next-generation model of cost-efficient 4K UHD STB. The device runs on Android OS and fully meets the toughest requirements of the IPTV market.
This high-performance is powered by Amlogic S905 Quad Core Cortex-A53 at 2.0GHz and comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB Flash on board, which enable it to easily play and store high-definition videos. The best part is that compared to its contemporaries, it comes at a low price. Hence, you can run all the programs you like and enjoy all the features of a superior and more expensive box.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Fastest 4K Ultra HD
All our boxes are designed to support and give our costumer a real 4K experience.
Max TV Lite also features a 4K resolution. The CPU and GPU are fast enough to play up to 4K video. Also, you won’t have any issues running the majority of games on this set-top box because it supports 3D graphics acceleration.
You might also like